Internship – Transport & Environment – Public Affairs
The global Public Affairs and Communications Consultancy, Grayling, is looking to appoint in its Brussels office one paid intern, ideally able to start as of May 2021 for a six-month period.
The intern would become a key member of a client team. His/Her role would involve supporting on the day-to-day client work and support on new business development. He/she would mainly work in our Transport and Energy-Environment practices.
He/She should be “hands-on” and be comfortable in liaising with external stakeholders on behalf of Grayling and clients and in representing Grayling in outside fora.
Skills & Experience – The candidate must:
- Be a young graduate (Master’s level) in relevant subjects (e.g. Political Science, EU Affairs, International Relations, Political Communications, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of and an interest in the EU institutional system and EU transport and environmental policies.
- Have a good understanding and interest in Public Affairs/Public Relations and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Have at least one previous experience (internship etc.) in the PA sector or an EU institution in Brussels, preferably in the transport sector.
Personal qualities – The candidate must:
- Be an enthusiastic team player and quick learner
- Be able to take initiatives and demonstrate pro-activeness
- Be native or fluent in English; fluency in other EU languages (Spanish in particular) also desirable
- Have good organisational and inter-personal skills
- Be at ease when working in a multi-national team; and
- Have a “work hard to play hard!” attitude
What are we offering in return?
- Be part of an award-winning team of 25+ consultants
- An outstanding team spirit
- The chance to work for an exciting range of brands and organisations
- An exciting and challenging role – with personal development and career opportunities at the end of the 6-month internship
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover paragraph (in the body of the email) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is 23 April 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.Apply now
Thank you for applying to Grayling!
Your application has been received and we will review it. If your application seems like a good fit for the position we will contact you.Go back