Grayling is a global Public Affairs and Communications Consultancy. Our Brussels team of 20+ multinational consultants is a hub for EU and Pan-European integrated public affairs, media and digital advocacy campaigns. At Grayling we develop inventive and integrated solutions that are rapidly scalable to deliver against organizational needs. With on-call senior counsel, powerful content, and unrivalled connections, we help our clients to engage, and adapt and evolve in fast-changing landscapes, building brand resilience and creating measurable advantage.
To support our Public Affairs team, we are currently looking for a seasoned Manager, who has a passion for digital communications and EU policies.
Our perfect new team member:
- You are passionate about communications
- You are always up-to-date on the current news and (social) media trends
- You are a Brussels’ insider and perfectly understand the EU landscape
- You have great editing skills as well as an eye for details
- You are a team player, think outside the box and an innovative/creative mind
- Develop communications strategy and narratives to support our clients’ EU advocacy goals
- Planning, implementation and management of EU and PanEuropean media and social media campaigns in relation to various public policies (including sustainability, digitalisation and health);
- Create narratives and creative communication tools to help position our clients in the crowded Brussels’s stakeholders marketplace;
- Ensure client satisfaction by optimising impact across channels and activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum six to eight years’ experience in PR and communications (traditional and digital), including:
- Creation of impactful campaigns, messaging and strategies;
- Development of creative content (websites, videos, print materials and advertising)
- Management of multi-market media and social media campaigns;
- Setting up of coalitions and alliances with like-minded organisations;
- Proficiency in social media analytics and evaluation of performance across channels and activities.
- Outstanding organizational, project management skills;
- Team player, with a hands-on and solutions-driven work attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills;
- Keen interest and expertise in EU policies – including sustainability;
- A thorough understanding of European policies and the workings of the EU institutions;
- Excellent overall communication skills including writing, oral, and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Native or near-native English; fluency in other EU languages also desirable.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com. The deadline is 15 June 2021. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.Apply now
Thank you for applying to Grayling!
Your application has been received and we will review it. If your application seems like a good fit for the position we will contact you.Go back