Grayling Hungary is looking for a proactive and precise Account Manager who is fluent in Hungarian and English and has a minimum of 3-5 years of agency experience.
What can you expect?
You will know everything that is happening on an account, and what needs to happen next. You will be the first point of contact for your clients and internal teams, your clients will trust your ability to deliver, and you will be managing both up and down in order to deliver client successes.
As Account Manager, it will be your responsibility to manage the delivery of effective and creative PR solutions by building strong relationships with the media and client teams and by managing internal teams and processes skilfully.
What tasks will you be assigned to?
- Becomes the day-to-day account lead (runs internal planning meetings and follows-through on actions, advises on the management of deadlines and expectations, manages projects/plans/accounts and ensures implementation)
- Gains in-depth industry-sector expertise of all your client industries
- Develops proposals and strategies to effectively support clients’ business and communication goals
- Evaluates results against objectives, programmes, plans and KPIs
- Develops, manages and adapts campaign schedules as required – demonstrates flexibility while meeting deadlines
- Effectively develops and manages client project budgets
- Looks for ways to increase client satisfaction
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years relevant agency or client-side experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital communications
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Local connections and experience of stakeholder communications
- Possesses strong presentation skills
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and recommend a practical response
- Curious – a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Commercially aware and decisive
- Confident networker
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
Grayling is one of the world’s leading PR and communications agencies. With 30 offices around the world, we have the reach, the influence and the infrastructure of a global agency, but we also have the creativity, network and cultural know-how of a boutique agency, which together is a powerful asset. Combining our extensive expertise in Public Relations and Public Affairs, our own technologies, and our creative and inclusive culture, we develop and deliver award-winning communication solutions that benefit our clients. From corporate to brand communications, national to global campaigns, government relations to grand openings, crisis communications to anniversary events, we deliver results.
Please apply by sending your CV and a half a page cover letter to email@example.comJetzt bewerben
Thank you for applying to Grayling!
Your application has been received and we will review it. If your application seems like a good fit for the position we will contact you.Go back