Client Administration Executive
Location: Hong Kong
This is a role for one of the agency’s largest global clients (Huawei). We are setting up a new department within our Huawei client team, to ensure the administration for the Huawei account is conducted smoothly and efficiently. The Acceptance team will consist of a Client Administration Lead based out of the Huawei HQ in China, as well as two Client Administration Executives (one in UK and one in Hong Kong).
This department (the Acceptance team) will focus on the Acceptance Reports (ARs) required by Huawei as part of our billing process at the end of every project. ARs are the evidence of work that has been completed, against client approved budgets for each PO.
The Acceptance team will work closely with the internal Grayling client team to develop and audit ARs, as well as directly with the Huawei Procurement team on any additional requests or queries on our ARs.
Join the UK’s best-connected agency, winner of this year’s Best Place to Work by PRWeek.
The job description includes:
- Coordinating the client’s Acceptance Reporting (AR) process internally, overseeing and driving the production of timely acceptance reporting to the client’s Procurement team.
- Auditing all AR’s prior to uploading into the client’s procurement portal, checking AR’s for correctness and completeness ensuring the team are correctly pricing AR’s and these include all the evidence requirements per our client’s contract terms.
- Driving and improve efficiencies in the AR process reducing current rejection rates through developing and implementing efficient internal processes
- Producing training content, running regular training sessions internally for the client team on the clients AR process
- Working alongside the finance team to ensure timely billing of AR’s
- Conducting internal reporting on AR approval and rejection rates, areas for improvement, etc.
- Working with the new AR team in Asia to update on outstanding issues and queries on AR’s on the client side, tracking and coordinating these AR queries ensuring these are resolved in a timely and swift manner.
- Responding to information requests/queries from the client’s procurement team in a timely and efficient manner, coordinating and fielding these requests internally ensuring these issues are resolved as quickly.
The individual will need to demonstrate organisational skills, a meticulous attention to detail, and be able to communicate with all levels in a clear and professional manner and be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Who we are?
Grayling is an Integrated global communications agency. Our core teams cover consumer brand marketing and corporate reputation management, public affairs, public sector, digital marketing and content creation, crisis support, consultation and stakeholder engagement services. We are incredibly proud to have been selected as winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. We hugely value our brilliant colleagues and work hard to provide the best possible working environment.
Policies and procedures
The employee is expected to uphold, safeguard and promote the organisation’s values and philosophies relating particularly to ethics, environment, people and community as referenced in the Grayling company guidelines.
Thank you for applying to Grayling!
Your application has been received and we will review it. If your application seems like a good fit for the position we will contact you.Go back