The global Public Affairs and Communications Consultancy, Grayling, is looking to appoint in its Brussels office one paid account executive, ideally able to start as of January 2021 for a six-month period.
The Account Executive would become a key member of a client team. His/Her role would involve supporting on the day-to-day client work and support on new business development. He/she would mainly work in our New Technologies practice but all support our Transport and Energy-Environment practices.
He/She should be “hands-on” and be comfortable in liaising with external stakeholders on behalf of Grayling and clients and in representing Grayling in outside fora.
Skills & Experience – The candidate must:
- Be a young graduate or finalising a University degree (Master’s level) in relevant subjects (e.g. Political Science, EU Affairs, Media Relations, International Relations, Communications, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of the EU institutional system and EU policies.
- Have a good understanding and interest in PA/PR and demonstrate willingness to learn.
Any previous experience (internship etc.) in the PA sector or an EU institution is an asset.
Personal qualities – The candidate must:
- Be an enthusiastic team player and quick learner
- Be able to take initiatives and demonstrate pro-activeness
- Be native or fluent in English; fluency in other EU languages also desirable
- Have good organisational and inter-personal skills
- Be at ease when working in a multi-national team; and
- Have a “work hard to play hard!” attitude
What are we offering in return?
- Be part of an award-winning team of 25+ consultants who collectively speak 12 languages
- An outstanding team spirit
- The chance to work for an exciting range of brands and organisations
- An exciting and challenging role – with personal development and career opportunities
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover paragraph (in the body of the email) in English to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is 18 November 2020.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Thank you for applying to Grayling!
Your application has been received and we will review it. If your application seems like a good fit for the position we will contact you.Go back