Public Affairs Manager/Senior Manager – Healthcare
The global Public Affairs and Communications Consultancy, Grayling, is seeking to appoint an experienced Manager/Senior Manager (TBC based on experience) for its Pharma & Healthcare practice in Brussels.
He/she will be responsible for overseeing several client accounts and projects, independently or under the leadership of the Head of the Pharma & Healthcare practice.
He/she should have strong knowledge of the pharma and healthcare sector, be able to provide detailed PA/PR strategic advice to clients, ensure client satisfaction and obtain the desired results for the clients’ business.
He/she should also be able to manage a small team and organise their work.
He/she will also be asked to support the Head of practice on new business development, identifying new business opportunities and developing new business proposals as well as marketing initiatives aimed at growing the practice.
He/she should feel comfortable in liaising with external stakeholders on behalf of Grayling and clients and in representing Grayling in outside fora.
Skills & Experience – The candidate must have:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in European public affairs in Brussels; previous working experience in a consultancy is a plus;
- Strong expertise (including past working experience) in EU pharma and healthcare policies;
- A proven track record in lobbying and/or advocacy vis à vis the EU institutions;
- Excellent overall communication skills including writing, oral, and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of the EU media landscape, communications/PR also appreciated;
Personal qualities – The candidate must:
- Have outstanding organizational and project management skills;
- Be a team player, with a hands-on and solutions-driven work attitude;
- Have excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills;
- Be able to take initiatives and demonstrate pro-activeness;
- Be native or fluent in English; fluency in other EU languages also desirable;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be at ease when working in a multi-national team;
What are we offering in return?
- Be part of an award-winning team of 25+ consultants
- An outstanding team spirit
- The chance to work for an exciting range of brands and organisations
- An exciting and challenging role, with personal development and further career opportunities
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover paragraph (in the body of the email) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is 14 May 2021. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and therefore early applications are encouraged.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.Jetzt bewerben
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbung bei Grayling!
Wir haben Ihre Bewerbung erhalten und werden sie prüfen. Wenn Ihr Profil gut auf die offene Stelle passt, werden wir uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.Zurück