We are looking for a driven, hard-working and highly organised Junior Account Executive to join our communications team at Grayling London, working solely on one of the company’s biggest and most important clients.
The client is a world-leading technology brand, producing high-quality mobile phones and other premium lifestyle products. Our role is to work with the client globally on their consumer hardware business to take them to higher grounds.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing the delivery of daily reports and research, while also building strong relationships with the media and client teams.
Skills & Experience
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
- Curious – a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
- Personal drive and passion for the industry
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and recommend a practical response
- Experience in the B2B and B2C technology space is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Uses the full range of media, creativity and digital tools available and agreed internal processes to devise, review, evaluate and present progress on campaigns and projects, identify gaps and recommend improvements in consultation with the Account Manager
- Builds and manages media and forward feature lists and recommends appropriate opportunities to target
- Conducts effective media sell ins & identifies most advantageous opportunities for client coverage
- Delivers insightful research driven by data and manages key new business assets which underpin proposals
- Communicates accurately and keeps the team and client informed on progress in accordance with agreed processes, ensuring expectations are managed and any issues are escalated in a timely fashion
- Delivers accurate written communications and can write a range of copy (internal/external) including: press releases, quotes, emails, status & contact reports, social media materials
- Builds trusted relationships with journalists and media professionals covering their specialism/client area and develops their external network
- Connects with colleagues from across the global Grayling network, leveraging opportunities to work together to enhance professional development and learning
- Pro-actively keeps up to date with client-specific media, industry and digital developments and seeks to apply this knowledge in their work
- Manages departmental administration and supports the team, ensuring internal processes are followed
- Understands the importance of and relationship between client service and profitability and works within the boundaries of budgets
- Internal – account team and other department members, colleagues across the business, including international.
- External – client team, journalists and media professionals, suppliers
About Grayling Communications
Grayling is a PR and communications agency with nine UK offices and global reach. Our core teams cover consumer brand marketing and corporate reputation management, public affairs, public sector, digital marketing and content creation, crisis support, consultation and stakeholder engagement services.
We are incredibly proud to have recently been shortlisted for PRWeeks ‘Best Places to Work’ and value our open and supportive environment.
Grayling is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We highly value diversity at our company.Jetzt bewerben
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbung bei Grayling!
Wir haben Ihre Bewerbung erhalten und werden sie prüfen. Wenn Ihr Profil gut auf die offene Stelle passt, werden wir uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.Zurück