Grayling wins five awards, including TWO Large Agency of the Year accolades at PRCA DARE Awards 2021
Grayling teams from around the UK have been named 5x winners in the 2021 PRCA DARE Awards, the UK’s leading regional PR awards. Grayling Bristol, Birmingham, North and Scotland from our regional network spanning nine offices, have been recognised for their fantastic client work, creativity and expertise following a year of unprecedented challenges.
This year we were shortlisted in multiple categories, below is a list of Grayling’s winning entries:
- Winner – North Region Large Agency of the Year, Grayling North: Grayling North, consisting of our pan-regional teams across Manchester and Leeds, have won Large Consultancy of the Year, in recognition of an excellent year for our teams in Leeds and Manchester, during which Grayling Leeds retained 100% of its client base whilst winning numerous new clients and growing the team by 25%.
- Winner – B2B Award, Grayling North: Grayling North was also named the winner of the B2B category, for their work with client Cummins in the Cummins Powers the Future Campaign. The team successfully raised Cummins’ profile as a sustainable market leader in power solutions, reaching decision makers and securing coverage in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, the USA and Canada.
- Winner – Scotland Region Large Agency of the Year, Grayling Scotland: Our Grayling Scotland teams across Edinburgh and Glasgow have enjoyed an exceptional year, growing their revenues by 9%, boasting an 88% client retention rate and winning 25+ new clients in the last 12 months, despite the impact of pandemic. The team was also recognised for their commitment to training and development, diversity and inclusion and staff wellbeing over the past year, with the team adopting Training and Development as a key pillar and running over 100 highly diverse training courses.
- Winner — Consumer Relations Award, Grayling Bristol: Our Grayling Bristol team won two Dare awards for the South-West Region, the first for their work with M&S in launching the new Percy Pig range. The team was tasked with driving sales of key products during the Christmas shopping period and using media and influencer outreach they successfully grew the Percy Pig brand by 40% in 2020, at one point selling 10,000 of the brand new Percy Pig toys in a single day leading up to Christmas.
- Winner – Rising Star of the Year Award – Grayling Bristol’s second award went to our very own Alicia Squadrone from the Bristol office who was named Rising Star of the Year. Alicia was recognised for her outstanding client work and expertise in influencer relations, having successfully delivered various several multi-channel campaigns for some of Grayling’s largest consumer clients. Her commitment to diversity and inclusion was also noted; Alicia is a founding member of Grayling’s D&I group and LDBT+ network and has represented Grayling on an LGBT+ in PR panel.