Social Account Executive
We are looking for a driven, hard-working and highly organised Social Media Account Executive to join the social media team at Grayling, working solely on one of the company’s biggest and most important clients. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, with incredible attention-to-detail and can spot a typo a mile off, exceptional copy-writing skills and switched on to the latest social media trends and innovations.
The client is a world-leading technology brand, producing high-quality mobile phones and other premium lifestyle products. Our role is to manage the client’s global social media channels, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated social media team, with day-to-day responsibilities including management of influencer collaborations, reporting and live content creation at client and industry events, and community management of an engaged global audience.
This is a unique, full-on role for an ambitious, motivated candidate with a positive, can-do attitude, who loves social media and engaging with audiences, and who’s looking to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment for one of the world’s most high-profile technology brands and loves all things social media. It is an excellent opportunity to be a team player and learn insight and strategy, proposal brainstorming and creation, and presentation skills.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally already has 6-12 months+ social media experience at an agency or well-known brand, with a focus on community management and social content creation
- Strong knowledge and confident use of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn (knowledge of TikTok and Twitch are an advantage)
- Excellent organisation skills, including time management
- Impeccable attention-to-detail with ability to spot typos easily, and takes absolute pride in the quality of their written work particularly in regards to public social community management
- Excellent English written skills for creating engaging social media copy
- Mandarin Chinese written and verbal skills a must for client communication
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), with basic Photoshop skills a bonus
- Confident use of social media advertising platforms (e.g. Ad Manager) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, social platforms, e-mail, etc – the ability to empathise and respond appropriately to customer enquiries on social media is essential
- Analytical thinker, capable of learning fast and quickly adapting to new tools and platforms
- Experience of influencer relations/campaign management is an advantage
- Experience with social media listening tools is a huge plus
- Curious: a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop
- Proactive, quick working and self-motivated team player
- Development of social media content calendars across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn with the support of the account manager.
- Content scheduling and posting across channels – including posting content from approved content calendars and posting ad hoc content, as requested by the client
- Working with the team to help manage influencer collaborations – including identifying influencers to work with, developing creative ideas for the collaboration, liaison with influencers and their agents to arrange activity and measurement and reporting of campaign success
- Report creation and management – including weekly and monthly activity reporting, regular client updates and analysis of data to optimise future activity
- Proposal research and support – including desktop research, social listening insights and reports, sourcing for best practice case studies, brainstorming
- Community management of social media channels – including proactive and reactive engagement with fans, responding to customer service enquiries, identifying and engaging with superfans and building rapport with those core fans, and identifying and selecting the best user-generated content for re-sharing.
About Grayling Communications
Grayling is a global PR and communications agency. Our core teams cover consumer brand marketing and corporate reputation management, public affairs, public sector, digital marketing and content creation, crisis support, consultation and stakeholder engagement services.Aplikuj teraz
Dziękujemy za złożenie aplikacji do Grayling!
Twoje zgłoszenie zostało przyjęte. Zapoznamy się z nim i skontaktujemy się z Tobą, jeśli Twoje doświadczenie odpowiada na nasze potrzeby.Wróć