Work experience – Public Affairs team
We are looking for someone to join our Grayling Public Affairs for a two week long work experience to work on a number of flagship client accounts, including for some of the country’s most recognisable organisations (A full list of our clients can be found on the PRCA Public Affairs register). Our client base covers a broad range of sectors and includes government and parliamentary engagement activity.
The role will require an eye for detail, excellent political knowledge and an enthusiasm for political debate, excellent written English, good judgement and a proactive mind set. A clear interest in and understanding of UK politics is essential. A professional telephone manner is also important in the role.
Daily tasks will involve:
• Monitoring of parliamentary and government departments
• Providing daily and weekly intelligence reports for our clients
• Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence
• Attending and contributing to client meetings
• Organising client events and parliamentary receptions
• Supporting party conference programmes
• Contributing to our departmental marketing strategy and set-piece Grayling events
The work experience will be run remotely.
How can I apply?
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send your CV along with a cover note detailing why you’d love to do your work experience with our Public Affairs team to email@example.com instead. If successful, you will be invited to attend a quick phone interview with one of our team members.
Grayling is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We highly value diversity at our company.Apply now
Thank you for applying to Grayling!
Your application has been received and we will review it. If your application seems like a good fit for the position we will contact you.Go back